The Confluence Chamber Orchestra offers to serve as a resource for school music teachers by providing free materials, expanded performance opportunities, and personal connections with amateur and professional musicians in the community. Examples include:
- arranging joint school and CCO concerts
- sharing free scores and program materials
- giving school assembly concerts which support learning objectives
- providing extra musicians to fill in for school orchestra performances
- offering music lesson scholarships for gifted students
For more information on how CCO can benefit your students, contact us.